Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Many people leaving Mormonism isolate themselves, but connecting with people is important to your emotional and mental health.
- Solitude Is a Good Thing.
- Isolation Is a Bad Thing.
- Overcome Isolation and Connect with People.
- Recording Your Journey Can Be Helpful.
- There Is No Shame in Getting Help.
- Isolation Is the Enemy.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- If you have left the church, how much did you isolate yourself from relationships? Why?
- Why are some ways that isolation can be unhealthy?
- Explain the difference between isolation and solitude.
- What are some ways that solitude can be beneficial?
- Talk about some ways to overcome the tendency to isolation.
- Where can you go to find ways to connect with positive people who will encourage your faith journey?