Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
As you journey out of Mormonism, be patient with yourself. You've come a long way and God will see you through.
- Do Not Compare.
- Be Patient With Yourself.
- Trust the Process to God.
See Also: Emotions
Talk About It
- Why is it important to be patient with the process of leaving Mormonism?
- Why is it unwise to compare your journey or timeline of transition with others?
- What are some ways that you find yourself beating yourself up about your LDS past? How have you learned better ways of thinking?
- Do you agree or disagree with the idea that God allowed you to be LDS for a reason? Explain.
- What factors help you trust God more with his timing and direction for your journey?