Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
When we choose to root our lives in God's great story, we experience the fulfillment of all his wonderful intentions for our lives.
- Why Choose God’s Story?
- The Promise of a New You.
See Also: Plan of Salvation
Talk About It
- Review from previous segment: what are the differences between God’s story and the story of Mormonism?
- What are the benefits of aligning your life with God’s story?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:1-5. In what ways is life in this world like living in a tent? By contrast, how will our resurrection bodies be like a building?
- What does it mean to say “more real”?
- What will our capacities be like in resurrection?
- How is the power of a really good, true story transformational?
This is part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.