Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Anger is a normal feeling, but if it is not surrendered to the Holy Spirit, it can have destructive effects in our lives.
- Righteous Anger
- Unrighteous Anger
- Overcoming Anger
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- As you were leaving Mormonism, did you wrestle with feelings of anger or bitterness? If so, what triggered those feelings?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much anger or bitterness do you still experience related to Mormonism?
- What is the difference between righteous and unrighteous anger? Give some examples.
- Read Ephesians 4:26-27. What does it means to “not let the sun go down on your anger.”? Why is this good advice? How might it relate to feelings of anger about Mormonism?
- Read Galatians 5:22-25. How does this help you understand how to deal with anger?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.