Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Even though you may experience rejection and alienation when you leave Mormonism, God promises new and better relationships for those who follow him.
- People Who Leave Mormonism Are Considered Apostates
- An Example of Mormon Shunning
- Not All Former Mormons Experience the Same Rejection
- There Is Hope for Those Feeling Shunned
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much rejection or alienation did you experience from friends and colleagues when you left Mormonism?
- How much did you experience from your family? Explain.
- Of the three elements of hope offered in this video, which one do you find most hopeful, and why?
- Read Matthew 19:29. How does this promise speak to your experience?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.