Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Former Mormons get frustrated when their LDS friends and family minimize their new relationship with Christ. The answer to that frustration is prayer.
- Mormons Think They Already Know What We’re Talking About
- It Gets Frustrating to Talk to LDS Friends
- Prayer Is Our Best Coping Strategy
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- What responses have you had when you’ve tried to explain your new relationship with Jesus to LDS family and friends?
- Talk about a time you got angry or frustrated with someone’s response. What happened?
- Why do you think LDS friends don’t grasp what we’re trying to explain?
- Read Philippians 4:6. Why is prayer the best remedy for our frustration?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Relationships After Mormonism series.