Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
God's great salvation story unfolds in six major movements. The first three are God's creation, the great catastrophe called the Fall, and the covenants God arranged to bring us back to him.
- God’s Purpose in Creation.
- The Catastrophe that Ruined It
- God’s Response in His Covenants.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- How does Dr. Wakefield describe the purpose of humanity in God’s original creation?
- How is this alike or similar to what you understood as the purpose of human life in Mormonism?
- Why was the Fall of humanity such a catastrophe? Describe some ways the world is not what it should be.
- How would you define a covenant? How do covenants fit into God’s great story?
- What did all the covenants prove about humanity?
This is part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.