Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
It takes wisdom and patience to help your children still living at home to make the journey out of Mormonism with you.
- At Some Point You Have to Tell Your Children About Your Journey
- Advice for Parents Making This Journey
- Advice for Children on This Journey
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- How have your children responded to your journey away from Mormonism?
- Considering the advice in this video, what principles have been the hardest for you to implement? Explain.
- Why is it so important to do everything you can to maintain trust and communication with your children?
- Why is it important not to be harsh or sarcastic toward Mormonism around your children?
- What are some mistakes you have made in talking to your children about your journey? What steps can you take to rectify those mistakes?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Relationships After Mormonism series.