Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
A faith transition is challenging, but you can arrive safely at a healthy new spiritual home. This video introduces the series 7 Steps through the Swamp: Mapping the Journey to a Vibrant New Faith.
- The journey to a new faith has many hurdles.
- You can trust God to see you through.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- In what ways does your journey out of Mormonism feel like a swamp?
- What other metaphors would describe your experience transitioning out of Mormonism?
- Do you feel like there is a safe place on the other side of the swamp? What do you envision that your destination looks like?
- Which of the seven challenges identified in this series are you most interested in, and why?
- What other challenges in the journey do you wish were addressed in this series? Explain.
- Read Philippians 1:6. What does this statement mean to you?
- Do you believe that God has a plan and purpose for your life? If not, why do you find it hard to believe that?
- If so, how does that help you on your journey through the swamp?
This is part of the 7 Steps through the Swamp: Mapping the Journey to a Vibrant New Faith series, and also part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.