Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Most religions have a list of things that people are supposed to do and how people are supposed to act in order to please God. But, is this really what it is all about? Is this what God really wants from us?
- Religious Activity
- Do’s and Don’ts
- The Gift of God
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- What religion did you grow up with, if any? How do you view that religion today?
- What do people consider religious activity today? Make a list.
- Read Acts 17:24-25. Who was Paul talking to in those verses? What was his point?
- Is religion enough for the God of the Bible? Explain.
- How has God “served” us? What does that mean for us today?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Clarifying Salvation After Mormonism series.