Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Our attitude toward Mormonism and Mormons needs to model grace and love.
- Why Is It Hard for Former Mormons to Talk with Respect?
- What Does This Disrespect Look Like in a Relationship?
- How to be More Aware of Sounding Disrespectful.
- Be Respectful Even When You Are not Respected.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- If you have left Mormonism, what are some ways you have failed to be tactful toward others?
- What are some reasons we resort to less tactful methods when we interact with Mormons?
- How can the terminology we use in talking about Mormonism be more or less respectful?
- Why is it worth it to interact with Mormons with greater tact?
- How can we be more careful about speaking the truth respectfully?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.