Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
No longer subject to all the commandments of Mormonism, former Mormons must learn to use their new freedom wisely.
- In Christ You Are Free from the Rules, but Do Not Go Off the Deep End.
- Be Authentic, but Also Be Respectful.
- Be Authentic, but Also Think About Your Influence.
See Also: Christian Life
Talk About It
- If you have left the church, did you experience an “adolescent phase” in your journey from Mormonism?
- Why do some former Mormons go overboard on lifestyle choices after leaving the LDS Church?
- Why do former LDS feel the need to flaunt their new lifestyle before Mormons?
- How can we expect faithful Mormons to respond to our lifestyle freedom?
- How do you navigate the balance between being authentic to yourself and still being appropriate?
- What principles govern how to make lifestyle choices as an ex-Mormon Christian?