Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
People transitioning out of Mormonism face certain typical fears and regrets. God can be trusted with these challenges.
- There Are Fears You May Face As You Leave Mormonism.
- How Do You Deal with Your Fears?
- There Are Regrets You May Face As You Leave Mormonism.
- How Do You Deal with Your Regrets?
See Also: Growth
Talk About It
- If you have left the LDS church, what fears bothered you?
- What regrets have you felt since leaving Mormonism?
- What have you learned about dealing with fears during your journey out of Mormonism?
- What are some positive factors that can help you re-evaluate your regrets?