Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
How do we become right with God? Not by our own worthiness. Righteousness before God doesn’t come from our own good works, but ultimately comes from Christ.
- On Our Own, We Are Unclean.
- Because of Jesus Sacrifice, We Can Be Clothed in His Righteousness.
- There Will Be Struggles, but We Have Blessed Assurance through Jesus.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- When you were LDS, what did you believe you had to do to be righteous before God?
- Do you agree or disagree: “Even the best things we do are tainted by sin.” Explain.
- Read Isaiah 64, 61. Explain the contrast between two kinds of “clothing” in which we can approach God.
- How did God act to remedy our problem of unrighteousness?
- How does God’s gift of righteousness through Jesus Christ affect our lives?