Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Navigating a faith transition can feel a lot like going through the stages of grief - but there is hope at the end of the road.
- Resolution or hope.
- How to help others.
See Also: Emotions
Talk About It
- Why is it helpful to identify “stages of grief”?
- What stage are you currently in? Explain.
- What stage has been the hardest or most consuming for you, and why?
- Do you ever find yourself going backwards instead of forwards in this process? Why do you think that is?
- Dr. Wilder recommends not getting mired in all the problems of LDS history. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
- Explain how surrender to Jesus is a powerful element of getting to resolution.
This is part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.