Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Coming out of a controlling religious environment, every former Latter-day Saint needs to learn how to responsibly exercise their new lifestyle freedom. From the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference.
- Anything goes?
- Using new freedom wisely.
See Also: Christian Life
Talk About It
- What are some confusing choices you have faced as you transition out of Mormonism?
- Why do some former Mormons go overboard on lifestyle choices after leaving the LDS Church?
- Read Galatians 5:1. What are Christians set free from?
- Read Galatians 5:13. What are the boundaries of that freedom?
- What does it mean to use your freedom to serve others in love?
- What principles have you learned to help you make lifestyle choices as an ex-Mormon Christian?
This is part of the 7 Steps through the Swamp: Mapping the Journey to a Vibrant New Faith series, and also part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.