Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Former Mormons want to tell everyone the truths they have discovered, but often go about it in the wrong way.
- Your Message Has Two Aspects.
- How to Share Your Message.
See Also: Witness
Talk About It
- Tracy talks about a negative and a positive aspect of our message as former LDS. What are these?
- Which of these two aspects do you tend to focus on in your conversations with Mormons?
- What are some ways we can talk about the truth, but do so in the wrong way?
- Identify some positive principles for how to communicate clearly and well.
- What does it mean to communicate the right truth at the right time? Give an illustration.