Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
The concept of "eternal life" is not just something in the far future, but a present experience in relationship with Jesus.
- To a Mormon, Eternal Life Means Living Forever.
- To a Christian, Eternal Life Means Spending Everyday with Jesus.
- In Mormonism, Eternal Life Is Distant, but as a Christian It Is Now and Forevermore.
See Also: Christian Life
Talk About It
- How did you understand “eternal life” when you were LDS?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, do you see eternal life more as something far off in the future or as something you possess now?
- Explain how eternal life is something a Christian experiences here and now.
- In what ways is eternal life relational?
- Read John 10:10. What does Jesus mean when he talks about a “full” or “abundant” life?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.