Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
The Grace Narrative requires each of us to recognize that we are sinners, and not better than anyone - so we can never judge.
- The Way Christians Are Living Is Not Completely Biblical
- There Are Two Main Groups and both Can’t Help but Judge People
- Judging People Causes Divisions Amongst Us
- Everyone Needs to Recognize We’re Sinners and Not Better Than Anyone – So Never Judge
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- Sum up in your own words what Dr. Keller claims is the problem and what is the solution.
- What is your self-image? Can you be placed in either the moral performance or the traditional conservative? Do you find yourself judging or looking down on certain people?
- Describe the Grace Narrative in your own words.
- Is “rigid” a term that is considered “liberal or conservative”? How does Christianity turn that upside down?
- Do you think Christianity is part of the world’s problem? What steps can you take to becoming part of the solution?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.