Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
The second part of the definition of the Trinity is this: God is three persons. God has eternally existed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and the biblical evidence for this fact is clear.
- The Father, Son and Holy Spirit Are Distinct Persons
- They Perform Different Actions
- They Work in Perfect Unity
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- List the three persons of the Trinity. How can you relate differently to each person?
- How is this understanding of God different or similar to the picture of God you had growing up?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Understanding God After Mormonism series.