Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
The third and final part of the doctrine of the Trinity is this: each person of the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is fully God. This is fundamental to a biblical understanding of God.
- Jesus Is God
- The Holy Spirit Is God
- Fully God
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- Why is it important to get Jesus right? Make a list of some of the erroneous or incomplete beliefs about Jesus.
- Is the Trinity a contradiction? Why or why not? How would you explain the Trinity to someone?
- How does understanding the Trinity change the way we think about God?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Understanding God After Mormonism series.