Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
One of the most important traits for those who want to help transitioning Mormons is patience. Here's why.
- It Is Difficult for Former Mormons to Trust Their Mentors.
- It Is Difficult for Former Mormons to Trust the Bible.
- Former Mormons Need to Develop Their Own Identity in Christ.
- As a Mentor, Your Goals Need to be Selfless.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- What are some of the stresses that transitioning Mormons face in their journey?
- Describe various ways God has been patient with us.
- Talk about how someone was patient with you in your early faith journey.
- Identify some trust issues transitioning Mormons face on their way out of Mormonism.
- What are some ways that trust is built over time?
- What are some things that people need time to discover about and for themselves?