Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
How to overcome toxic thinking by replacing old thought patterns with God's truth.
- Thought patterns have a physical basis in the brain.
- Thinking can be retrained according to truth.
See Also: Christian life
Talk About It
- What are some of the lies you believed as a Mormon?
- Which of those ideas are most persistent in your thinking?
- Why is it so difficult to rewire our thought patterns?
- What have you discovered that has helped you remake your thinking after Mormonism?
- Read Romans 12:2. Why is it so important to change the way we think?
- Read 2 Corinthians 10:4-5. What does this teach about reshaping toxic thinking?
This is part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.