Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
You can know God intimately and personally, moment by moment, not mediated through some church authority but simply through Jesus Christ.
- Having a Relationship with God as a Mormon.
- Having a Relationship with God as a Christian.
- Reading the Bible as a Mormon vs. Reading the Bible as a Christian.
See Also: Christian life
Talk About It
- If you have left the church, what did your relationship with God feel like when you were a Mormon?
- How does the practice of prayer serve as a barometer of a person’s relationship with God?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, do you feel God is more distant or more present in your life? Explain.
- Do you think a relationship with a spouse or close friend is a good analogy of the relationship we can have with God? Why or why not?
- How does the Bible bring us into intimacy with God?