Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
You can have fruitful faith conversations with Latter-day Saints by asking questions from the Bible.
- Plant seeds by asking questions.
- The LDS Doctrine Topical Guide.
See Also: Witness
Talk About It
- Describe the last faith conversation you had with a Latter-day Saint. What happened?
- Were there topics that arose where you wished you had a tool like the LDS Doctrine Topical Guide? Explain.
- Why is it a good idea to ask questions rather than just make assertions?
- What happens in a relationship when you adopt the attitude of a learner?
- How can we talk about essential life issues without becoming disrespectful or unkind?
This is part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.