Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
If Mormon missionaries come to your door and ask to come in, don't be a jerk about it. Respect what they have to say and invite them to do the same for you.
- Don’t Be Rude
- Invite Them in for Discussion
- Where to Focus the Discussion
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- Has a Mormon (or other missionary) ever come to your door? If so, what did you do? How did that work out?
- Read 1 Peter 3:15. Do you feel ready to give an answer for what you believe? Why or why not?
- Talk about what Christians believe about Jesus. How is that different from what a Mormon believes?
- Talk about what Christians believe about the Bible. How is that different from what Mormons believe?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Sharing Faith with Mormons series.