Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Many former Mormons are needed to minister to newly transitioning Mormons, but not without the time and work required to reshape a solid new identity in Christ and his word.
- It takes time and energy to sort out your identity.
- Let God open up the doors to pubic ministry.
See Also: Witness
Talk About It
- Why do you think many former Mormons want to leap into some kind of public ministry about Mormonism?
- Why is it important to study deeply before starting a public ministry?
- Why is it important to sort out your identity before starting a public ministry?
- Why is it helpful to have people from longstanding ministries vouch for you before you start a ministry?
- What should you do if you want to start a ministry but don’t have anyone to vouch for you?
- What are some ways to make a difference for other former Mormons without necessarily going public about it?
This is part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.