Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Evidence confirms that the Bible is fully reliable and makes a real difference in the lives of those who read and apply it.
- In Mormonism, the Bible Is Not Seen as Reliable
- There Is Much Evidence to Support the Bible
- The Bible Makes a Difference in Life
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- What was your attitude toward the Bible when you were LDS? How did your LDS friends view the Bible?
- How has your view of the Bible changed since then?
- What evidence have you found to support the reliability of the Bible?
- What questions do you still have about the Bible’s credibility?
- Read Hebrews 4:12. What power does the Bible have?
- Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17. What is the Bible able to accomplish in our lives?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Why You Can Trust the Bible After Mormonism series.