Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Worship in a traditional Christian church feels different than in Mormonism. But while it may feel foreign at first, something very important is going on in worship.
- The Mormon Worship Experience Is Traditional.
- The Christian Worship Experience Is Moving.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Describe your worship experience in Mormonism.
- What would you say is the purpose of worship?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, rate how comfortable you feel with worship in non-LDS churches. Explain.
- What are some worship practices that make you uncomfortable? Can you identify why?
- What are some worship practices that you find encouraging or moving? Can you identify why?
- How can worship be life-transforming?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.