Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Without the framework of Mormonism, you might feel confused about what is sin. It helps to know the difference between condemnation and conviction.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- Did you experience a sense of condemnation when you were LDS? Explain.
- How would summarize the key differences between condemnation and conviction?
- Read Psalm 32:5. To whom does the psalm writer confess? What is his emotional response?
- How is God’s conviction a sign of his love for us?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Spiritual Growth After Mormonism series.