Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
Even though Mormonism doesn't stand up under scrutiny, it's possible to have a reasonable faith in God apart from Mormonism.
- After Leaving Mormonism, It Is Easy to Become Agnostic.
- As You Leave Mormonism, It Is Important not to Abandon Faith.
- There Is Evidence Supporting the Bible, but not The Book of Mormon.
- Unlike Christianity, Mormonism Requires Blind Faith.
See Also: Bible
Talk About It
- What are some reasons why people embrace atheism after leaving Mormonism?
- Did you go through an agnostic or atheist phase as you were transitioning out of Mormonism? What happened?
- Why is it unreasonable to reject outright all faith expressions after Mormonism?
- How might you go about exploring faith options with greater insight after leaving Mormonism?
- How does the evidence for traditional Christianity differ from the evidence of Mormonism?