Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
At times our LDS family and friends object to our focus on grace, but these objections reflect misconceptions.
- Why Do Mormons Object to the Idea of Grace?
- Does Grace Give Us the Freedom to Continue in Sin?
- Grace Is the Hard Way.
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- 1. If you were once LDS, did you look at grace as the easy way out? Explain.
2. How does an understanding of grace actually motivate us to do good works?
3. Some LDS people think grace is unfair. What is your response?
4. Can you give examples of people who abuse God’s grace? How do those examples look to Latter-day Saints?
5. How do you answer the objection that grace gives us freedom to live however we want to live?
6. Read Titus 2:11-13. How does grace teach us to say “No” to ungodliness?
7. Write a personal action step based on this conversation.