Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
The Bible can help you regain the trust in God that was broken when you discovered the truth about Mormonism.
- Trust Is Often Broken When Leaving Mormonism
- People Who Are Seeking God’s Truth Can Trust the Bible
- We Can Also Regain Trust by Realizing the Love God Has for Us
See Also: Tags
Talk About It
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- At what point did your trust in the LDS Church give way? How did that affect your confidence in God?
- Give an example at work or school of something you use for guidance to keep you safe.
- Do you feel it is necessary to use the Bible every day for guidance? Can you just it just during troubled times?
- Is it possible to live a Christian life without using the Bible everyday (or most days)? Why or why not?
- What most convinces you that God loves you? How does this help you regain your trust in him?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Regaining Trust After Mormonism series.