Watch the video above and talk about it with a friend or mentor.
As you discover new ideas in your quest for truth, it is important to connect all the dots into a coherent, consistent worldview. From the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference.
- It takes time to develop a coherent worldview.
- There are many competing worldviews.
- Consider the Christian worldview.
- The ultimate worldview question to solve is “Who is Jesus?”.
See Also: Jesus
Talk About It
- How would you define a “worldview”?
- What were some of the key components of your worldview as a Latter-day Saint?
- Everyone has a worldview. Why is it important to develop a consistent one?
- What are some good questions to ask when evaluating different worldview options?
- Who did you say Jesus was when you were LDS?
- How has your answer to that question changed since then?
- Why is the identity of Jesus so important?
- Where do you think you are in your process of constructing a new worldview? Explain.
This is part of the 7 Steps through the Swamp: Mapping the Journey to a Vibrant New Faith series, and also part of the 2018 Faith After Mormonism Conference series.